This four-hour exploration of spirituality will include the following:
- We will examine what the world’s great religious teachers, reformers, and innovators such as Buddha, Jesus, and Krishna had to say about the goal of spirituality.
- We will examine the Poet Saints of Maharashtra, a unique culture who experienced the goal of spirituality - enlightenment - through devotion to God, to demonstrate how anyone, anywhere, can experience enlightenment.
- We will explore how religions differ in their explanations about God, creation and the afterlife, but all these contradictions are resolved in the notion of enlightenment.
- We will discuss how all spiritual paths can be joined by the idea of enlightenment and we will develop an understanding of why working towards enlightenment is so important.
- We will discuss how the spiritual traditions of Bhakti and devotional practices result in the same experience as the spiritual traditions of mindfulness and moment to moment awareness.
- We will practice LSF Meditation, chanting and other experiential exercises to instill the knowledge gained.
Join us for this inspirational and contemplative opportunity designed to change your perception of this world we live in and help everyone progress on their individual spiritual path.
When: Saturday, February 17, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Living Stress Free® Main Office - 277 Alexander Street, Suite 303, Rochester, NY 14607
Registration Fee: $80.00
Questions: 585-451-1584 or firstname.lastname@example.org