Marilyn Guadagnino LCAT MT-BC
Living Stress Free® Counseling
The perfect fusion of psychotherapy, life coaching, and mindfulness training for health and wellness. Learn how to lower your stress and live a healthier, happier life.
Why choose LSF Counseling?
- Clinical therapy expertise without the clinical feel. No agenda, no bias, and no judgment. You will feel understood and accepted no matter what the issue or whatever your lifestyle, with complete confidentiality assured. A safe place to share, process, and learn.
- Marilyn has over 30 years experience working as a licensed therapist with highly stressed people suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, depression, mood disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, addictions, obsessive-compulsive disorder, relationship problems, bereavement issues, and psychosis.
- UNIQUE FEATURE: All sessions are summarized and shared with each client via email, including suggestions and homework to practice between sessions.
- Marilyn recently published a wonderful self-help book: The Living Stress Free Bible: 20 Techniques to Make Your Life Less Stressful
- Individual Living Stress Free® Counseling/Psychotherapy/Life Coaching
- Couples Counseling
- LSF Meditation Instruction and Mindfulness Training
- LSF Nada Meditation - unique music therapy and mindfulness technique
- Music Therapy
- Classes and Retreats
- e-Counseling through Zoom
How do I start?
1. Email me to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. Appointments are available weeknights 5-8pm and Saturdays
2. Insurance is not accepted. Pay for your session on the website before your appointment. If you prefer to pay by cash in person, please let Marilyn know. Please notify 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend a session to reschedule, barring any emergency situations. Otherwise, payment is due. No refunds.
LSF Counseling Fees
30 min session: $40
45 min session: $60
60 min session: $80
Packages of sessions available at discounted rates.
Medical Arts Building
277 Alexander Street
Rochester, NY 14607
Cannot meet in person? Live far away? Try E-COUNSELING
Email Marilyn with questions and to schedule an appointment:
Recently, one of Marilyn's former clients sent her this message:
"I want you to know that my life today is so different from what it was when we first met. (Husband's name) and I are both thriving and it's because of you and your work! I have kept up with the meditation and added in a daily yoga practice and slowly but surely found my way back to the person I had shoved way down inside under years of depression and anxiety. It's amazing how far I've come and I seriously owe it to you for showing me the way! So Thank you so much! What you do is simply amazing and I am truly grateful to have met you. Keep being wonderful!" - JT