Marilyn Guadagnino LCAT MT-BC
Living Stress Free® Counseling
The perfect fusion of psychotherapy, life coaching and self-help for lifestyle management.
Recently, one of Marilyn's former clients sent her this message:
"I want you to know that my life today is so different from what it was when we first met. (Husband's name) and I are both thriving and it's because of you and your work! I have kept up with the meditation and added in a daily yoga practice and slowly but surely found my way back to the person I had shoved way down inside under years of depression and anxiety. It's amazing how far I've come and I seriously owe it to you for showing me the way! So Thank you so much! What you do is simply amazing and I am truly grateful to have met you. Keep being wonderful!" - JT
Why choose LSF Counseling?
- Clinical therapy expertise without the clinical feel. Anyone will feel at ease working with Marilyn due to her knowledge and experience in psychotherapy, her practical suggestions for improving life through self-reliance and her relaxed, easy going rapport. A perfect choice if you are brand new to therapy and counseling! As a Board Certified Music Therapist, she is a creative out-of-the-box thinker which is perfect for anyone who has tried other therapists and life coaches and is looking for something new and different.
- Marilyn has over thirty years experience working with highly stressed people suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, depression, mood disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, addictions, obsessive-compulsive disorder, relationship problems, bereavement issues, and psychosis. Extensive practical experience coupled with clinical knowledge will offer you a helpful, positive experience.
- There is no agenda, no bias, and no judgment. You will feel completely understood and accepted no matter what the issue or whatever your lifestyle, with complete confidentiality assured.
- All sessions are summarized and shared with each client via email, including suggestions and skills to practice between sessions.
- “I don’t do therapy with people, I have inspiring conversations with them.” - M. Guadagnino
Individual Living Stress Free® Counseling and Psychotherapy
LSF Meditation Instruction
LSF Nada Meditation
Workshops and Retreats
and now offering Group Therapy: Yoga Music Therapy Group
Living Stress Free® Wellness Program
Marilyn Guadagnino LCAT, MT-BC is a NYS Licensed Creative Arts Therapist and Board Certified Music Therapist with 30 years experience working in both hospital and community mental health settings where she has practiced individual and group therapy, stress management, counseling and psychotherapy using mindfulness and creative arts - music therapy techniques. Marilyn has also studied and practiced meditation and yogic philosophy since 1992, under authentic meditation masters. She created Living Stress Free® Nada Meditation, a restorative music-sound mindfulness technique used to quiet the mind and increase awareness.
How do I start?
1. Email to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. Appointments are available weeknights 5-8pm and Saturdays: email@example.com
2. Pay for your session on the website before your appointment. If you prefer to pay by cash in person, please let Marilyn know. Insurance not accepted. Please notify 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend a session to reschedule. Otherwise, payment is due. No refunds.
LSF Counseling fees
30 min session: $40
45 min session: $60
60 min session: $80
Medical Arts Building
277 Alexander Street
Rochester, NY 14607
Cannot meet in person? Live far away?
Now Available - online LSF Stress Coaching for only $39.99 per month
Email with questions and to schedule an appointment: