Marilyn Guadagnino LCAT MT-BC
Living Stress Free® Counseling
The perfect fusion of psychotherapy, life coaching and self help for lifestyle management.
Why choose LSF Counseling?
- Clinical therapy expertise without the clinical feel. Anyone will feel at ease working with Marilyn due to her knowledge and experience in psychotherapy, her practical suggestions for improving life through self reliance and her relaxed, easy going rapport. Being a Board Certified Music Therapist, she is creative and innovative which is perfect for anyone who has tried other therapists and life coaches and have not found what they are searching for.
- Marilyn has over thirty years experience working with highly stressed people suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, depression, mood disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, addictions, obsessive compulsive disorder, relationship problems, bereavement issues and psychosis. Extensive practical experience coupled with clinical knowledge will offer you a helpful, positive experience.
- There is no agenda, no bias and no judgement. You will feel completely understood and accepted no matter what the issue or whatever your lifestyle, with complete confidentiality assured.
- All sessions are summarized and shared with each client via email, including suggestions and skills to practice between sessions.
Individual Living Stress Free® Counseling
LSF Couples Counseling
Living Stress Free Workshops and Retreats
LSF Meditation Instruction
LSF Mindfulness Training
LSF Music Therapy
Living Stress Free® Wellness Program
Marilyn Guadagnino LCAT, MT-BC is a NYS Licensed Creative Arts Therapist and Board Certified Music Therapist with 30 years experience working in both hospital and community mental health settings where she has practiced individual and group therapy, stress management, counseling and psychotherapy using mindfulness and creative arts - music therapy techniques. Marilyn has also studied and practiced meditation and yogic philosophy since 1992, under authentic meditation masters. She created Living Stress Free® Nada Meditation, a restorative music-sound mindfulness technique used to quiet the mind and increase awareness.
How do I start?
1. Email to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. Appointments are available weeknights 5-8pm and Saturdays: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay for your session on the website before your appointment. If you prefer to pay by cash in person, please let Marilyn know. Insurance not accepted. Please notify 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend a session to reschedule. Otherwise, payment is due. No refunds.
LSF Counseling fees
30 min session: $40
45 min session: $60
60 min session: $80
Medical Arts Building
277 Alexander Street
Rochester, NY 14607
Cannot meet in person? Live far away?
Now Available - online eCounseling with Marilyn for only $49.99 per month
Email with questions and to schedule an appointment: